Test Assurance Group (TAG) have teamed up with Liverpool John Lennon Airport to offer Covid-19 PCR testing for passengers wishing to receive a ‘Fit to Fly’ certificate or for ‘Test to Release’ when returning to the UK. The testing facility, based at the Airport, is open only to those who have not been experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 and a test date and time must be booked prior to arrival via the Test Assurance Group website.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, a number of countries now require all visitors to prove they have had a negative Covid-19 PCR test result between 48 and 72 hours ahead of arrival. TAG’s ‘Fit to Fly’ system provides passengers with a complete test, result and Fit to Fly certificate, enabling them to travel overseas safely meeting all current necessary requirements.
The TAG ‘Fit to Fly’ process works as follows:
- Book your appointment, closing a date and time, via the Test Assurance Group website
- Receive an email confirmation and e-ticket
- Arrive at the TAG testing facility at Liverpool John Lennon Airport with your ticket and passport number no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment
- Following check in, a trained clinician will carry out your PCR test and you will receive a Randox Unique Reference Number (URN) that you will then need to register at https://randoxcovid.azurefd.net/urnRegistration
- Your test will be couriered to a laboratory and you will receive your certificate via email within 48 hours of your appointment (or 3 hours of your appointment if you have paid for the express service). Your certificate will clearly state your result and whether you are ‘Fit to Fly’ or ‘Not Fit to Fly’
If you require a PCR test to travel or upon arrival back in the UK for ‘Test to Release’, you can make a booking via our website now here. You will need to choose the date and time of your test to ensure it meets your travel requirements before making payment online. We highly recommend all customers check the Fit to Fly requirements with their country of final destination and with their tour operator or airline via the UK Government website prior to booking.
To book a test or learn more about TAG’s Covid-19 PCR Fit to Fly testing with Liverpool John Lennon Airport, please visit http://www.testassurancegroup.com/bookatest or https://www.liverpoolairport.com/fit-to-fly.
For more information about Test Assurance Group or to contact us, please;
call +44 (0)330 124 4371