This 1-day on-site course has been specifically designed by a Covid-19 test specialist and is suitable for up to 6 people to attend following current social distancing guidelines.
The course covers:
- PPE and preparing your testing stations
- How to swab effectively
- How to carry out the testing process
- Incubation time periods and why a void may be recorded
- How to interpret the results
- What to do if a positive test is recorded
- Safe disposal of clinical waste
- Risk Assessment provided for continuing on-site swabbing
- Advice on room layout, signage and marshalling requirements tailored for your organisation
Once the morning course has finished, self-testing of all employees will take place in the afternoon, supported and guided by our clinicians who will remain on site until the end of the event.
Along with your training, you will also need to purchase sufficient LFD testing kits and PPE to support your upcoming training and testing. We are selling individual LFD testing kits which include a pair of gloves, face mask and apron. Once you have completed your training, if you wish to purchase more LDF tests from us, you may do so in blocks of 50.